Designer: Edoardo Carlino
Made in Italy
Hi-Can, high fidelity canopy, is a new contemporary interpretation of the canopy classic bed that recreates our most intimate and protective space inside the bedroom. An entirely made-in-Italy futuristic and innovative cocoon, able to finely match high technology and elegance in a bed that represents a brand new concept of comfort and relaxation.
The canopy bed is equipped with:
- Remote controlled blinds, enclosing you for a restful sleep
- Pressure-balance mechanical bedding system; self-regulated for orthopedically correct support of the spine
- State-of-the-art sound system
- LED reading lights
- Built-in PC and full multimedia complement with game & entertainment console
- HD projector to enjoy high definition movies and images
- Home theatre screen sliding down at the foot of the bed
- All system features enabled through iPod/iPhone/iPad touch-screen remote control, including lighting, blinds, screen automation, bedding system movements and entertainment hardware.
Materials: Wooden structure made of blockboard panels with solid wood core coated with lacquered MDF; Upholstery in Nappa leather - Pearl finishing; Headboard covered with layer of Altuglas acrylic gloss.
With reference to the technology that makes the bed a unique product of its kind, Hi-Can has exclusive partnerships with some leading global companies in different sectors. JVC brings to the bed the best for home theatre, Microsoft is the digital signature of Hi-Can’s entertainment with its Xbox 360, Nottinblù designs the bedding system for the optimal quality of sleep, HSYCO of Home System Consulting offers its know-how in automation systems and provides an innovative home supervision system.